Imagine going home tired after a long day at work. Open the pantry and … remember that you have not even been able to do shopping. At the bottom of the shelf only tuna in oil … but do not despair! Can become the protagonist of a tasty recipe: tuna spaghetti! A dish easy to make, ideal for a last-minute spaghetti and a perfect dinner-saver because even with the simplest ingredients you can prepare tasty dishes.
• Spaghetti: 320 g (11,28 oz)
• Tuna in oil (drained): 150 g (5,29 oz)
• Peeled tomatoes: 400 g (14,10 oz)
• Extra virgin olive oil: as needed
• Salt: as needed
• Black pepper: as needed
• Basil: as needed
• Golden onions: ½
1) To prepare tuna spaghetti, start by putting a pot full of water on the stove, boiling salted to taste: it will be used to cook pasta. Drain the tuna fillet from the preservation oil. Meanwhile, clean the onion, slice it thinly. Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the sliced onion. Let it cook on a gentle heat for a few minutes, stirring often; untangle the tuna with your hands and add it to the pan when the onion is softened and let it brown for a couple of minutes stirring constantly.
2) Now, crush the tomatoes with a fork and pour them into the pan with the tuna; cook the sauce for about 10 minutes. Meanwhile, boil the spaghetti, cook them al dente: in the cooking time of the pasta, even the sauce will be ready. Drain the spaghetti directly into the pan with the tuna, season with the ground pepper, turn off the heat and scent with the fresh basil leaves. Mix and serve your hot tuna spaghetti!
We recommend eating freshly prepared tuna spaghetti. If this is the case, keep them in the refrigerator in an airtight container for a maximum of one day. We do not recommend freezing.
Do you prefer a blank version? Sauté the onion (or garlic) and the tuna with a little oil for 3-4 minutes, then add the spaghetti al dente, sauté and season to taste with parsley: even simpler, faster and tastier!
We would like to have your feedback on this recipe …
Your opinion is very important for us ..
Tell us what you think in the comments you find at the bottom of the page.
Enjoy your meal!!
Stay Tuned – Join us on Facebook and get more recipes and freebies: Go Here