- 1 1/2 cups of dried tubettini pasta
- 2 cups cooked small white beanssuch as cannellini (see Game Plan note)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 10 small fresh sage leaves, finely chopped
- Leaves from 2 fresh rosemarysprigs, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 4 cups reserved bean-cooking liquid
Want to write your own Cookbook?
Discover a Proven Blueprint you can easily Duplicate to Publish your own Cookbook and Make a Profit in 60 days or less. Go here
- Fill a medium saucepan with heavily salted water and bring to a boil over high heat. Add pasta and boil until partially cooked, about 5 minutes. Drain and set aside. Combine 1/2 cup of the cooked beans and the water in a blender or food processor and process until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. When oil shimmers, add onion and cook until soft and translucent, about 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in garlic, sage, and rosemary and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Stir in tomato paste and cook until it caramelizes and melts in with the other ingredients, about 2 minutes.
- Thin tomato-paste mixture with bean-cooking liquid, add remaining 1 1/2 cups beans, and let simmer for 10 minutes. Add pasta and bean purée to soup, and simmer until pasta is al dente, about 5 minutes. Adjust salt and pepper if necessary, sprinkle with Parmigiano-Reggiano and a drizzle of olive oil, and serve.
Lella & Chicca
PS– Join us on Facebook and get more recipes and freebies: Go Here
1) Publish Your Own Cookbook and Make a Profit in 60 Days or Less
How to quickly assess the market to choose a winning theme and price for your cookbook: Go Here
2)Prepare Quick And Easy Recipes Designed With Simple Fat Burning Foods To Banish Your Boring Diet And Burn Fat Faster… Basically, we are using metabolic powers certain foods have to make your body burn more body fat.Go Here
3) GET 500+ CROCKPOT RECIPES
beautiful photos, useful tips and over 500 hand-picked Crockpot recipes which are delicious and easy to make! Go Here