- 7 ounces frozen salad shrimp (thawed)
- 2 cups Penne Pasta
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup green onion (chopped)
- ½ cup green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 medium tomato (seeded and diced)
Want to write your own Cookbook?
Discover a Proven Blueprint you can easily Duplicate to Publish your own Cookbook and Make a Profit in 60 days or less. Go here
- Cook pasta according to directions for al dente. Drain and rinse.
- In a large bowl mix together the pasta, shrimp, mayonnaise, salad dressing, parmesan cheese, green onion, bell pepper, and chopped tomato.
- Chill before serving.
Lella & Chicca
PS– Join us on Facebook and get more recipes and freebies: Go Here
1) Publish Your Own Cookbook and Make a Profit in 60 Days or Less
How to quickly assess the market to choose a winning theme and price for your cookbook: Go Here
2)Prepare Quick And Easy Recipes Designed With Simple Fat Burning Foods To Banish Your Boring Diet And Burn Fat Faster… Basically, we are using metabolic powers certain foods have to make your body burn more body fat.Go Here
3) GET 500+ CROCKPOT RECIPES
beautiful photos, useful tips and over 500 hand-picked Crockpot recipes which are delicious and easy to make! Go Here