A must of Italian cuisine are surely the roasted chicken thighs, really easy to prepare, do not require special attention and even those who are less expert in the kitchen will succeed in obtaining a succulent and amazing result!
• Chicken thighs: 430 g (15,16 oz)
• Potatoes: 500 g (17,63 oz)
• Salt: as needed
• Black pepper: as needed
• Extra virgin olive oil: 50 g (1,76 oz)
• Rosemary: 3 sprigs
• Thyme: 3 twigs
• Spicy paprika: 2 tsp
1) To prepare the oven-fried chicken thighs begin to eliminate the feathers on the spindles, using tweezers. At this point flaming the thighs with a torch or bringing them closer to the flame of the stove to remove any residues; then wash them under running water, dry them and transfer them to a baking dish, where you will season them with salt, pepper and 30 g (1,05 oz) of oil.
2) Keep aside for a moment the spindles and peel the potatoes, then cut into wedges and transfer them inside a dripping pan lined with parchment paper. Season with salt, pepper and the amount of oil left, then add the chicken legs and season with the sprigs of thyme and rosemary.
3) Finally add the paprika, trying to sprinkle it on both chicken and potatoes. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 80 minutes, turning them halfway through cooking. When they are cooked and well browned, take them out of the oven and serve them!
Add the herbs that you love most and enrich the side with other seasonal vegetables! Baked chicken legs can be kept in the refrigerator for a day at most. Freezing is not recommended.
We would like to have your feedback on this recipe …
Your opinion is very important for us ..
Tell us what you think in the comments you find at the bottom of the page.
Enjoy your meal!
Stay Tuned – Join us on Facebook and get more recipes and freebies: Go Here