Are you a beginner in the kitchen? It is not said that even the simplest dishes do not require small precautions to be tasty! Just like what we are about to introduce you: fusilli cream, ham and peas.
• Fusilli (short pasta): 320 g
• Ham: 200 g
• Peas: 250 g
• Golden onions: 60 g
• Fresh liquid cream: 250 g
• Extra virgin olive oil: 30 g
• Salt: as needed
• Black pepper: as needed
1) To prepare the fusilli with cream, ham and peas, start to put on the fire a pan full of slightly salted water that will be used to cook the pasta. Take the ham and cut it into slices first and then into cubes of about 1 cm. Then finely chop the onion and pour it into a pan, where you will have added the oil; let it peel for a few minutes over medium heat and add the peas.
2) Add a ladle of cooking water and cook for about 15 minutes on high heat. At this point, add the cooked ham and sauté all together for 2-3 minutes. Add the cream, stir and cook over a low heat for a couple of minutes
3) Meanwhile cook the pasta (and drain it al dente, pouring it directly into the condiment Mix everything to mix the flavors and serve your fusilli with cream, ham and peas still hot!
The fusilli cream, ham and peas can be stored in an airtight container for a day at most in the refrigerator.
Cooking the peas for just 15 minutes will get the right consistency and you will be able to keep their color bright and sparkling. To flavor the dish more, try adding a sprinkling of Grana cheese!
We would like to have your feedback on this recipe …
Your opinion is very important for us …
Tell us what you think in the comments you find at the bottom of the page.
Enjoy your meal!!
Stay Tuned – Join us on Facebook and get more recipes and freebies: Go Here